Tuesday 14 February 2012

*-*

I'm ever so slightly in tears
because
don't get me wrong, it's not a lot of listens at all, but when I look at my mini update on soundcloud in a bit more detail it shows that people from all parts of this planet have been listening to my songs. It's not only the usual suspects of the UK and the US, it reaches to Australia and across Europe from Finland to the Czech Republic, to Russia, to Brazil, to Germany and Sweden. I just can't believe that people are listening to songs that I've written and aren't sending me abuse for them... It's so odd
It just makes me happy to know that I do have a voice, no matter how small or talentless it may be, I do have one...

-----

I think I'm going to have to stop using the computer because well for starters, I've done my back in cos the chair I sit in is so bloody uncomfortable and secondly I think I may have gotten RSI in my right wrist from all that frantic clicking to reblog gorgeous posts on tumblr

-----

I finally bought new clothes. And the clothes I've bought tie in fantastically with my desire to look like the third member of hurts aka Jim Moriarty. I hate wearing what I normally wear because it makes me feel so childish, but now I feel like a psychopathic criminal mastermind who can belt out a europop ballad or two if he wants.. (Yes my stylistic influences result in me looking androgynous)

-----

London tomorrow: Speedy's Cafe tomorrow: Sherlock Holmes Museum tomorrow: Rock 'n' Roll Store tomorrow: National Portrait Gallery tomorrow: Brick Lane tomorrow

-----

My alter-ego is Moriarty. I used to think that this was a funny joke but he genuinely is. Me and my dad will be in a supermarket or in town or in the car or I'll be out or with my sister or talking to someone online or anything and BOOM, suddenly I start quoting Moriarty lines with Irish accent and slicked back hair and contorted facial expressions and everything. It makes me feel like Nicki Minaj.
I don't know how my relationship with Moriarty can be explained then. Since I've proven to have him as my alter-ego (oh as a further point, check facebook statuses for that one) but at the same time I really fucking love him.
Well I definitely lust him... But yes... I do love him too... There's a thin line between love and hate you see and Moriarty dances on that line but keeps his heels balanced on the side of love.
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I just really love him ok?
If you don't understand why just err.. Look up a picture of his neck.. Or appreciate the fact that he wears Vivienne Westwood and Alexander Mcqueen! Or listen to the scary tonal changes in his voice or admire his intelligence and craftiness
Just love him

----
Definitely good night now.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment