Thursday 16 February 2012

It's probably not intentional but I feel like I'm being made to feel guilty.. I mean I'm sure it's just paranoia... But I can't help but feel guilt for not going out tonight to celebrate someone's birthday. In my defence though, I didn't get back from London til 10/didn't realise anything was going on til gone 11...

I've tried to apologise and excuse myself but yeah. I just always feel like I'm letting people down even if I don't really think I am and then I'm being cast aside and what not if, yeah.

And I swear to god Jim Moriarty is ruining my life. He is he is he is he is he is.
Oh dear.
I think I love Jim more than Sherlock. Sherlock's just so fluffy and tame compared to Jim.
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Moriarty is THRILLING and slick and gorgeous and insane. How could you not love him?
Plus, he's not on the side of the angels..........







Ok hmm bye
I don't feel great

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment