Sunday 12 February 2012

Everyone loves a rebel Harry

I thought of something really bad when I heard about Whitney Houston just now and it's to do with Moriarty and omg go away stop being so mean

But

Ok so basically here's how it goes: I love Sherlock in all of the possible ways that love can be evoked. Whether it be aesthetically or platonically or spiritually or just ANY way, I love him, right?
But Moriarty in the last series of Sherlock comes along and oh deary me. There's something about his dominance and dysfunctional behaviour and seductiveness and cruelty and sexiness and slickness and insanity and wildness that is just so... urrrrrrrrggghhhhhh asdfghjkl GO AWAY YOU HORRIBLE MAN
Maybe it's the neck or the Irish accent or the innuendos or the 'one step ahead of the game' or the way he just has the ability to get under your skin, even Sherlock's... But I would just love him to let me try and look after him and let him scream and go crazy and bring him back down to earth and hold him and let him go wild and not hold anything back and just hit him, yeah...
I'm not really attracted to Sherlock in 'that' way because he's just so distant and you look up to him and it's about his deductions more than anything else but Moriarty... Yeah... That's naughty that is

-ihave worktomorrow goodnight
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment