Thursday 19 January 2012

Hang on

So I'm going through all of my Sherlock Holmes paraphernalia and OH MY GOD there's so MUCH!

We have:

- Sherlock Holmes complete collection of books
- Sherlock Holmes evidence book
- Granada Jeremy Brett on DVD
- a Deerstalker hat
- BBC Sherlock Series 1 on DVD
- Sherlock Holmes film with RDJ on DVD
- magnifying glass
- pocket watch
- pipe
- tweed jacket
- painted portrait of Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes poster
- Sherlock Holmes art coursework print
- 221b Baker Street address cards
- Sherlock Holmes Museum shirt
- Sherlock Holmes mug
- Sherlock Holmes fridge magnet
- 221B Baker Street bag
- several postcards taken from Granada series
- Jeremy Brett print
- The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton print
- The family tree of Holmes print
- Sherlock Holmes board game
- Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes print with autograph

And for my birthday I'm hopefully going to get:
- Rathbone portrayal of Holmes on DVD
- BBC Sherlock Series 2 on DVD

Plus my 'I am Sherlocked' shirt should be arriving soon...

I've literally just come to the realisation that I am completely and utterly obsessed with this guy. He is EVEEEERYTHING TOOOO MEEEE!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment