Wednesday 18 January 2012

FUCK. OFF AMERICA. with your ridiculous "I believe in Sherlock Holmes" bull shit tag crap faced who ha. It's so corny and cheesy and cringey and did i mention CRINGEY?
eururuuru, every time I see a graphic with those words drawn across it I just want to curl up in a ball and die because THIS ISN'T A FUCKING DISNEY MOVIE THIS IS SHERLOCK HOLMES STOP TRYING TO TAKE AWAY ITS CONTEMPORARY-NESS YOU STUPID FUCKING YANKS.

OH AND WHILE I'M AMERICA BASHING
YOU CAN ALSO TAKE THAT MASSIVE FAT STUPID IDEA OF A NEW YORK VERSION SHERLOCK AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR PROBABLY NOT EVEN CLAY PIPE AND SMOKE IT UNTIL YOU GET CANCER OF THE LUNG AND DIE.

I'm not in a good mood anymore. I haven't been for the last few days. Clearly, there's something wrong with this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment