Monday 21 March 2011

50% stage

I'm gonna go over it with some actual blonde dye tomorrow (mainly the roots cos they're really dark in comparision now ha!)

This is what I used for todays adventures though:

I would reccommend this to anyone I know. I used one regular strength box and it got my hair to go quite a few shades lighter (to say the least). It picks up on the lightest pigment in your hair and basically dissolves any other colour. Considering the part of hair that was used for it had had everything from bleach to purple to red to a dark brown on the verge of black I'm really pleased with the result.
The best bit is the fact that unlike most other commercial colour strippers, it doesn't contain any peroxide/bleach/etc.. I don't quite know how it works, but it's left my hair feeling a lot lighter due to the immense amount of colour that it's removed!
Bravo Mr.Cornwall!

No comments:

Post a Comment