Wednesday 22 February 2012

Some things are just so dumb
Like what the fuck are you doing
Why are you saying that
Why do you act like that
Why do like that
Why do you listen to that

I'm becoming pretty candid and stupid to be honest
Because I honestly end up looking round in my classes and just think fucking hell I'm just on a completely different level to you all though
Oh dear what a shame for you
but worse for everyone I know, instead of being like the 99% who keep it to themselves, I'm becoming really outspoken and careless
It's ok maybe one day I'll come back down to earth

But no one can deny that they feel the same way inside
Everyone's just being too english to say so

Sigh
Maybe I should stop watching live performances of hurts
Because there's an arrogance in a front man if ever there was
Well
He's on the line between self confidence and arrogance

Anyway I have work tomorrow oh tit on a stick
I really can't be bothered because I'm obviously going to be with tom and ant and I don't really know them or get their banter or wish to understand them at all I just want money
Sigh
Oh well at least you actually have a job rachel why don't you fucking well hold onto that you pathetic cunt
Wow I'd love to hear moriarty shout that in my face
It would be so exhilarating
Also
The thing I don't get is well, moriarty is a professor right? Well then how come he isn't in the bbc one? Cos I know that you could arguably say he was too young and woop before you know it he's dead
But then there isn't even a hint of it
Maybe his profession is being mr sex
Yep that works

Sighhhhhhh maccabees what are you doing to me?

I fancy getting yet another 4 o clock train. I really have to stop this.

Well I better be off.




Catch


You


Later




Nooooo yoouuu wonttttttt


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment