Monday 26 December 2011

he thinks our relationship is like a Tarantino film and before you know it we'll be back together and everything will be fine.
For fucks sake.
I'm sorry but please don't tell me you're completely in love with me and stuff because bull shit you are, you've only known for a month and I've only known you for a month. what is it EXACTLY that you love so much about me anyway? Jesus Christ, I hate it. I hate feeling so wanted. It makes me upset. Clinginess, i guess that's what we may call it. Please, just go away....... I know I sound so harsh and inconsiderate but have you actually been in a situation where someone is completely infatuated with you and you never loved anything more than just the idea of them back? Hmm. I don't want to upset anyones feelings or ego or pride or etc etc but please please please, let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment