Saturday 23 April 2011

Nice dream

It's then. When you dare to look into their eyes only to find that they're staring straight back into yours. That's when you know.

You're living in a fantasy world.

The message I'm getting is basically I'm a failure. And naturally the way to handle that is to start shouting and finger pointing.

Um. I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. I wish I could wave a magic wand and be transported to a lovely house overlooking the beach in Woolacombe, but life doesn't provide you with said magic wand. So it's all far too fantastical and hypothetical to speculate into 'what if's' and 'why not's', isn't it?
You get told to make the most of what you've got and learn to live with it. But what if I can't live with it any longer? I'm only human, and as far as I know, there's only so much a person can take before they snap.

For some, our emotional capacities are redundant, and the human race would be better of living as Vulcan's who procure no emotion whatsoever. I don't think this is right in the slightest.
I know I love emotion and I also know that I'm scared of emotion. I've always lived my life on the thin blue line, except now it's as if I'm scared to be scared of it.

I have no pride in any emotions I evoke, I feel ashamed to feel and every look my way follows with a panic attack of paranoia.

Oh, and I have an Art exam in three days time and I am really not exaggerating in the slightest when I say I have literally done NOTHING.

Peace
and
love
buttercups
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment