Thursday 21 April 2011

chipping musical instruments is literally a speciality of mine.

today i uploaded some videos onto youtube. there's a cover of morning bell and two originals so far. i'll post them on the various sites when i can be bothered lol.

it's officially thurthday today! which means jamming with the lovely georgia! i'm due to meet her at the train station in about 10 hours time, which feels like so so so much longer compared to last time, where i was on the half six train to liverpool street ha!

i had such a peculiar dream last night. i definitely remember it ending on a cliffhanger though; father lee was about to reveal our new house.. also appearing in the dream were profiteroles, jonny greenwood (as per usual), my sister having a cannabis shin dig in my room and not letting me join in and then also passing my driving test. it doesn't sound that weird, but trust me, it was.

it looks like summer has come early in england this week! i went down to the beach hut today to soak some of it up, it were quite nice. i was listening to lotus flower full blast through my headphones whilst meditating (is it possible to be more as one with thOm?) and then some random guys walked past and gave me the 'we know what you're listening to and it's good' nod. it kind of startled me though so i turned it off and just listened to the waves crashing in onto the wall. but then people were walking past and laughing at me (i'm not paranoid & neurotic) so i scurried back inside all panicky and sat down on a pillow before my sister arrived with her friends. then i left and now i'm here.

i'm not living, i'm just wasting time.

night night everyone
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment