Sunday 13 March 2011

Today has been the most emotional to date. If Parish hadn't of appeared I don't know what I would've done.

There's a part of me that just wants to run away from it all. I was thinking about getting the train across country and spending an eloquent week in Devon. If this continues, I think I'm in the right mind to do just that. I'm also thinking of moving out. The thought of living here for another 2+ years literally makes me want to throw up. OK, so maybe a little dramatic I know. I could probably cope with being here if I didn't have to put up with any of this anymore. So basically live a solitary life in my home for eternity. Nice one.

Also, it doesn't make up for any of the events of today, but nonetheless, it's pretty and he and his voice gets me through anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment