Thursday 31 March 2011

AP - So what do you do all day then if you're not going into school?
RL - Oh I procrastinate. I procrastinate a lot.
AP - Might it be worth going to see a pyschologist or something?
RL - Only if you see obsessing over Thom Yorke and Radiohead a dangerous diversion to the pointless, apparent neccisities of GCSE examinations.
AP - ...
RL - I'm known to bite in tight situations.
AP - I beg your pardon?
RL - Clearly you haven't listened to Skip Divided...
AP - Well no, no I haven't. What's that?
RL - This is when I leave.
AP - Why are you leaving?
RL - Because Thom Yorke doesn't give a fuck.
AP - But you're not Thom Yorke, Rachel?
RL - No, you're right. I'm Rachel, Thom Yorke's partner.
AP - ...
RL - It's true, we met at Exeter university and have two children named Noah and Agnes.
AP - Now Rachel, have you ever heard of the condition erotomania?
RL - Yes.
AP - It's when someone belie-
RL - I know what it is, you don't need to tell me. And I know you're probably going to attempt to diagnose me with it. Just know this; I choose to believe the things I do because there's nothing else in this boring, fucked up 'reality' to believe in.
AP - OK, OK. Well I was ju-
RL - Nevermind. I have to go now.
AP - Oh but don't, I wo-
RL - No, really, I have to go.
AP - Why? What's the rush?
RL - Thom can't remember where I parked the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment