Friday 27 January 2012

Expulsion of Adam and Eve

~this is just thoughts being typed aloud, which isn't particularly different

But oh my life how did denise win big brother? She was dirty and supported general barbaric gender steretypes and would never shut the fuck up and was a complete wreck and I mean what the fuck you're 53 and hardly a page 3 model, put your tits away asdfghjkl I just wanted michael to win because of resevoir dogs and because he's a babe

Ow I think I've had an allergic reaction to this face mask, no I don't think, I KNOW ahhhhhh not when it's my second day of work tomorrow! I don't neeeeddd dthiisisss!
Work: simultaneously the most rewarding and scary thing ever. I'm looking forward to maybe having things to do and getting paid but I'm also really nervous because I don't know anything about the products and I can't serve customers yet and I hate bothering everyone or asking questions so yeah wah I'm way too reserved for this work thing but yeah, really glad and thankful I have a place and now I'm thinking about it I'm going to go in there tomoRrow and try my hardest and put on a brave face an d be nice to the people who don't know me or wish to acknowledge me and just get on with it - thinkinng of sherlock and moriarty and benedict and moriarty and sherlock will surely make the day pass by a bit quicker ;_;

Ok seriously this cream stuff is now literally burning my face off ow

I really want to watch Third Star but I'm actually terrified to do so. The thought of Benedict playing a terminally ill character who in the end drowns himself with the aid of a friend is just.. Heartbreaking. I don't think I'm going to be able to cope with it. Cos that's what's going to make it even sadder- the fact that it isn't generally a sad film! It's actually quite humorous and comical but then there's extremely sad and depressing and distressing undertones to it asdfghjkl I'm questioning everything ever just even think ing about it wah I don't think I can cope
Why can next door shut the fuck yup and stop assembling shelves or whatever it is they're doing at this time urgh
Anyway
I watched a lot of downton abbey today wah I love them all
Wh
Time for bed I think
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment