Thursday 31 March 2011

I like big glasses of wine

I can't sleep.
I still can't believe I met Thomas Edward Yorke.

Why won't tumblr show the reblog notifications on the dashboard? It's really frustrating me!

Also, I tried to do some work today. I broke down crying and thought about death for an hour or so.

Thom just told me how he made his millions and how it's all just a jigsaw falling into place.

My dad cried when I told him I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for How To Disappear Completely by Radiohead.

It's true. The walls are bending shape, they've got a cheshire cat grinning.

I really want to watch some live Radiohead. So why don't I?

Come on and let it out
Before you run away from me
Thom says 'last' in such an English accent. I mean I know he's English, but most singers tend to go for the in between accent.

"That's a nice way to start, Jonny" I love Thom's opening comment to the album Hail To The Thief, it puts the whole album in such a cheerful, beginning note.

I have to go into school tomorrow to do some music with my teacher who is called Tim and therefore reminds me of Thom because they're both very small and both adopt the Tiny Tim nickname (well Thom in Thom's case)

Pay un attention. 2+2=5.
That's going on my Maths paper in June because I don't know any other maths. Plus (get it?) there's a higher chance of me having a corrupt, Radiohead fan of an examiner than me revising and remembering all these pointless numbers.

It's all boiling over.

No normal conversation
You should of took me out when you had a chance

When the walls bend
When the walls bend

Thom likes bending walls
I like bending walls
I like Thom
It's like algebra (that's what Jack White thinks anyway)

John Simm looks like Thom Yorke. If Radiohead made a movie they should definitely hire John Simm to play Thom Yorke.

David Mitchell
David Mitchell
David Mitchell
Likes toasted eggs with Benedict Cumberbatch.

Dance you fucker dance fucker
Don't you dare don't you dare flan in the face

Stepford wives

Be right back
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment